New class: Tibetan Cranial® Training in Sequim Friday - July 06 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm
at Sacred Serenity Space Retreat Center – Sequim
101 Timberline Drive, Sequim, Wa 98382
Six Day Class
Class fee: 780.00 | Registration deposit: 200.00
This class will be the first class of this kind held in the Pacific Northwest!
Becoming an Apprentice
The Tibetan Cranial Association is dedicated to the survival of this ancient modality. We are currently seeking people who are interested in learning Tibetan Cranial and are willing to enter the life-changing process it requires. Apprentices provide great service to many people, both during the Apprenticeship and after as Practitioners, and carry on this tradition by doing sacred healing work that has been shown to alleviate great suffering and promote a profound sense of well-being.
Donna Lambdin is a Tibetan Cranial® Teacher, Usui and Karuna® Reiki Master Teacher, Minister and Spiritual Healer
Apprentices must attend two 5-day, or 2-3 day consecutive weekends, trainings per year. Currently, after this first training, all Apprentices must attend the upcoming Colorado November 1st-6th training. Colorado trainings are generally held every May and September, at beautiful retreat locations.
There are also two mandatory local weekend clinic trainings per year.
Clinics are a critical part of the TC Apprentice program. The format supports the Apprentices’ work between the five-day, or 2-3 day consecutive weekends, retreat trainings, further expands their skills, and ensures that each Apprentice’s continuing independent practice maintains integrity and accuracy.
Clinics are held on weekends so as to not interfere with work schedules. Clinics begin Friday late afternoon and end Sunday evening. On Saturday and Sunday, the clinic begins with teaching sessions. Then, Apprentices provide as many as six sessions per day to people coming to the clinic.
Providing TC Sessions as an Apprentice
Between trainings and clinics, Apprentices practice TC by providing sessions to people. Each Apprentice is expected to do at least 108 sessions per year, including sessions at trainings and clinics. Apprentices build their skills and refine their techniques by providing a significant number of sessions independently, outside of trainings and clinics. Apprentices are not permitted to charge for sessions, in the spirit of providing service and in gratitude to those who come to the Apprentices to help with their learning.
Tibetan Cranial [TC] Apprentice Program: Requirements
1. Meet with Shar Lee or another teacher. All potential Apprentices, in the Pacific Northwest, need to meet with Teacher Donna Lambdin before starting the TC Apprentice Program, to talk about the Program and to have his or her pulses read. Please call Donna to schedule a meeting.
2. Experience Tibetan Cranial. Whenever possible, potential Apprentices should experience Tibetan Cranial for themselves before joining the Apprentice program.
3. Maintain an ongoing spiritual practice. Our five-day, or 2-3 day consecutive weekends, retreat program includes yoga and meditation to help you create, expand, and reinforce your current spiritual practice. All TC sessions require the Apprentice to be in a state of mantra or prayer. It takes a regular personal practice to be able to hold this focus for extended periods of time. Although spiritual practice is necessary, no particular spiritual tradition is required, and people of many different backgrounds have become Practitioners.
4. Attend the five-day retreat trainings twice per year. Missing a training can result in suspension of TC Apprenticeship. The TC Board of Directors below must receive an email asking permission and stating the reason for missing a training.
5. Attend the two-day weekend clinics twice per year. Missing a clinic can result in suspension of TC Apprenticeship. Apprentices who do not live in the continental United States may be excused.
6. Complete 108 TC sessions per year. Practicing on as many people as possible, including other Apprentices, between trainings and clinics is essential to learning to read the pulses.
7. Purchase liability insurance. Apprentices must have liability insurance. Those who do not already have insurance can purchase a student policy from Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals (ABMP: http://abmp.com).
8. The Tibetan Cranial training program to become a Practitioner can take 2.5 to 3 years to complete.
For more complete information and videos of Master Shar Lee speaking about Tibetan Cranial, please visit the website: tibetancranial.org or call Donna Lambdin directly at 253-988-8931
Class fee: 780.00 – Deposit: 200.00
Check can be mailed to 101 Timberline Drive – Sequim, WA 98382
You also can pay online the deposit or the full payment – (cart will appear below)
Event Location: Sacred Serenity Space Retreat Center – Sequim
Map: 101 Timberline Drive, Sequim, Wa 98382 Add to Google Calendar
Click: ICAL to add this event to your device calendar