Level II Reiki Class with Francesca Friday - September 27 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
at Sacred Serenity Space
2601 70th ave. West, suite J, University Place, WA 98466
Two Day Class – Friday September 27th and Saturday 28th from 9 am to 5:30 pm.
This second level of Reiki training is a 2 day (Friday and Saturday 9am to 5:30 pm) comprehensive class in both the Japanese and Western methods of Reiki. The class is a combination of lecture, discussion, demonstration, meditation, and practice time. Each student experiences giving and receiving treatments with every technique presented.
Join us in this empowering journey in evolutionary consciousness, where you will meet Yourself at your highest.
Reiki level II
Prerequisite: Level I | Class fee: $500 | Registration deposit: $200
Call or text Francesca at (253) 961-3181 with any questions. Call Francesca if you have taken this class before and are interested in reactivating your Reiki.
• 3 Reiki symbols attunement
• Balancing the Chakras – review
• Working with the layers of the auric field
• Understanding how to use each symbol
• Long distance healing
• Healing using the eyes
• Healing using the breath
• Cleansing, clearing spaces
• Blessing your energy field, objects and spaces.
• Planting Stars
• Advanced techniques to run healing light
• The power of using mantras in your practice
• Incorporating level II Reiki into your daily life and work
• Using a crystal healing grid
• Becoming a Maha Reiki Practitioner
You’re encouraged to attend monthly Reiki Circles, where you can support your personal practice while furthering your education. Come recharge your energy reservoir and share community!
Continued Reiki practice is very important. The more one stays in the healing vibration, the stronger the ability to work with the energy becomes. All who share Reiki, including the Planet as a whole, all creatures and sentient beings, benefits from Reiki’s healing energy
What is provided:
• Reiki tables and comfortable class seating, blankets and pillows for comfort.
• Organic snacks: purified water, herbal teas, fruit, nuts, organic vegetables, crackers, and cheese. Feel free to bring other nourishment for lunch, specific to your personal needs. Lunch will be in the office, where the vibration and teachings of the day are shared and discussed as a group.
• Class Certificate
Each class is a combination of lecture, discussion, demonstration, meditation, and practice time. Each student experiences giving and receiving a complete treatment with every technique presented.
If you would like more information please call (253) 961.3181 or email
All deposits are non-refundable, but may be applied to a later class date. If needed, please ask about a payment plan.
We highly recommend that you RSVP for all Sacred Serenity Space classes and events. Blessings!
Event Location: Sacred Serenity Space
Map: 2601 70th ave. West, suite J, University Place, WA 98466 Add to Google Calendar
Click: ICAL to add this event to your device calendar