Usui Maha Reiki® Level 1
Rebekah Rosand – Usui Maha Reiki® Master Teacher and Practitioner
Two Day Class from 9am-3pm each day – October 12 and 13th
Level 1 Reiki offers a deeper understanding of our energy body, whether your journey is self-care or advanced practitioner studies.
In Level 1 we cover the basic techniques of Reiki, its history and applications.
• The healing nature of Reiki Energy, origin and history of Reiki
• Reiki Precepts
• Study of the Chakras
• Learn about the layers of the auric field
• Meditation for balancing and receiving
• Receive an attunement
• Basic anatomy
• Complete hand placement system – for self and others
• Gassho Meditation
• Byosen Scanning
• Cleansing your energy
• Reiki for Animals
• Using Reiki in your daily life and work
• Creating sacred space
• Reiki Circles – monthly Reiki Circle where you can continue a monthly practice, instruction and support.
What is provided –
• Maha Reiki® Level 1 manual
• Class Certificate
• Reiki tables and comfortable class seating
• Organic snacks, tea, water, veggies, crackers and cheese. Feel free to bring bag lunch or other nourishment for lunch specific to your needs. Please note a heating unit is not available.
Map: , Add to Google Calendar
Click: ICAL to add this event to your device calendar