Master Maha Reiki® Class with Francesca Friday - October 18 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
at Sacred Serenity Space
2601 70th ave. West, suite J, University Place, WA 98466
Three Day Class – Friday, Saturday & Sunday: October 18th-20th from 9 am to 4 pm.
Completing your Journey as a Certified Reiki Master
Join us in this empowering journey in evolutionary consciousness, where you will meet Yourself at your highest.
Reiki Master’s Level:
Prerequisite: Level I and Level II | Class fee: $700 | Registration deposit: $200
Call or text Francesca at (253) 961-3181 with any questions. Call Francesca if you have taken this class before and are interested in reactivating your Reiki.
Master Reiki Training requirements:
• Maha Reiki® level II training
• 6 months or more of consistent Reiki practice
• Attendance to 3 Reiki Circles.
The Master Reiki Teacher/Practitioner Course offers 3 days of dynamic discussions, demonstrations, meditations, and practice. Each student experiences giving and receiving Reiki while practicing advanced techniques, attunements and empowerments.
• How to cultivate your ideal vibrational state
• Streaming Reiki through the day
• Giving and receiving Empowerments
• Receiving Master Level Attunement
• Understanding and practicing the new Symbols
• Advanced techniques to assist in the removal of energetic blockages
• Reiki Meditation: Embodying Light and Casting Goals
• Working with crystals
• Intro to the use of sound vibration
• Guided Meditation: working with your Reiki Guides
• Integration: weaving the levels
• Teaching Maha Reiki ®
Continued Reiki practice is very important. The more one stays in the healing vibration, the stronger the ability to work with the energy becomes. All who share Reiki, including the Planet as a whole, all creatures and sentient beings, benefits from Reiki’s healing energy ❤ Suggested minimum donation $20.00
What is provided:
• Reiki tables and comfortable class seating, blankets and pillows for comfort.
• Organic snacks: purified water, herbal teas, fruit, nuts, organic vegetables, crackers, and cheese. Feel free to bring other nourishment for lunch, specific to your personal needs. Lunch will be in the office, where the vibration and teachings of the day are shared and discussed as a group.
• Class Certificate
Each class is a combination of lecture, discussion, demonstration, meditation, and practice time. Each student experiences giving and receiving a complete treatment with every technique presented.
If you would like more information please call (253) 961.3181 or email
All deposits are non-refundable, but may be applied to a later class date. If needed, please ask about a payment plan.
We highly recommend that you RSVP for all Sacred Serenity Space classes and events. Blessings!
Event Location: Sacred Serenity Space
Map: 2601 70th ave. West, suite J, University Place, WA 98466 Add to Google Calendar
Click: ICAL to add this event to your device calendar